Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vn calais power window wont open or shut

grovers_vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
1988 vn calais
ok so 3 of then open and shut fine but the back right one is doing nouthing no matter what butten i press i wont open and shut and the road worthy guy in nocking it back for this so i need help with it plz

Adds_05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L
maybe the motor in it is buggered, in my ss the p/s rear wont go up or down unless i give it a good wack on the door trim and even then its really slow.
there not hard to replace,strange that it would get knocked back though unless your state is different but when i took my car in i was told that as long as the door opened and shut it would pass

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Could also be the rubber seal. Sometimes the get stuck in the channel, not allowing the window to move either direction

grovers_vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
1988 vn calais
well i spent all day pulling it out when i get it out i opend it u all the grees on the inside had gone hard so i fixed that and put it on a 12v power serply and it was working fine going up and down then i just pluged it back into the car but it dosent go so i put mr multimeater on the power sores from the car and it's only giveing 6.5 in up or down so i dont know whats going on there but the outere doors are running on 10 so i dont know why there is low power in only one door eney one had the same problem