Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Magic booster to improve fuel consomption??? does it works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Crap.

Wouldnt waste my time or money on it.

Quote from the seller page in the feedback:

"00 3.8L Camaro, runs 2km more per litre!!!!"

Vlad01

Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP vacationer, 95 VR II exec, 92 VP S Pack
scam!!!!!!!!!. stay away from stuff like that on ebay. you made me angry now! I should of not read that garbage on that link you got there. Makes me so angry what these people claim this crap can do.

zai

Reaction score
Members Ride
executive serie 1 1990 VN V6 3,8i 340 000 km
yeah but it's like free. If you don't like it you just have to return and they give your money back (+ postage x2) so you don't loose anything except your time.

I was on the way to buy one but I prefer to ask people who know before to be sure.

Vlad01

Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP vacationer, 95 VR II exec, 92 VP S Pack
If you want to save fuel you might want to try to make a fuel pre-heater. I hear they work pretty good.
The idea is that warm/hot fuel atomizes far better than cold fuel thus combusting better.

I would like to see someone make one with a trip computer and see what difference it makes. Question is, what sort of long term effect does this have on injector performance/life. Will they last longer or shorter?

If you want to make one and test it that would be good info right there.

here this will give you an idea.

YouTube - Fuel Pre Heater Prodgect for 89 Ford Mustang

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
if it worked, then it would be fitted to cars from the factory. do you think manufacturers would spend millions of dollars on research and development for fuel economy when all they needed was a $40 device off ebay?

this is how it works. you fit it to your car, and expecting good fuel economy, you subconsciously drive your car a bit slower than you normally do because your mind associates good economy with driving slow. you fill up, realise you got better economy, and think the device worked. in reality it is a placebo.

zai

Reaction score
Members Ride
"do you think manufacturers would spend millions of dollars on research and development for fuel economy when all they needed was a $40 device off ebay"

This one is not a fake!!! and where are the manufacturers!!!

Check it:

\GEET Friends Net

http://www.geet.nl/

http://www.geet.nl/GEET_Single_auto...HPSESSID=863d0f9b34484299a3bc2b0ccbec14c0Free

I have seen car working with that system! More power, less polution and better consomption!
You just need some materials and water, no more!

that's why I ask the question for this little 40$ stuff. Who knows

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
cheap knock off of the polarizer Peter Brock was pushing

zai

Reaction score
Members Ride
I didn't do it because I don't have tools and time to do it. And alone it's not so easy!!
And it works fne on little/simple engine but on a V6 fuel injected, I don't now.
It's still a prottotype.

Dailymotion - Voiture

This is a top french TV news program. A mayor from a little town has installed this system on the council's car to use less petrol and produce less polution.

I have plenty like these one if you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.