Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Le Vn Commodore

V

vnman

i just bought a vn le commodore can any body tell if there is a difference between vn and vn le

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
Yeah - slightly!

The 'LE' was a GMHA Contract build of about 100 or so cars.
It was based on the VN 'S'pack i think.

What colour is your car? I think they only made them in white. Could be wrong.

V

vnman

so what do u think of it for $2500 theres nothing wrong with it i just was in the right place at the right time.

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
Not bad my friend!

Not bad at all...

J

James Collins

My VN series 2 (S Pak) is white and as the red LE sticker on the side. Apart from this, is there anything else I can find to determine if it is true or just a sticker?

Locksmiff

Reaction score
QUOTE (James Collins @ Dec 27 2003, 02:12 PM) My VN series 2 (S Pak) is white and as the red LE sticker on the side. Apart from this, is there anything else I can find to determine if it is true or just a sticker?
Mine has electric mirrors. The seats are a SS and also S pack check style, but instead of red piping around the edge of the seats, its grey. I think it also came with central locking I heard (havernt 100% verified it). I have aftermarket central locking.

J

James Collins

Mine does not have electric mirrors (just bought some today), standard seats but with grey piping and no central locking. I had aftermarket with alarm system, but it shorted out and rendered my car useless you over a week until I got around to removing the system.

Anyone recommend an alarm systems? Mine last one was an Rhino GT which was garbage.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
100 VN LE's were built on contract for the Sydney Dealer Group. Standard Factory S Pack with SV 3800 body kit and 124kW V6

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
Well HSV built 110 SV LE Sedans and 80 wagons but these were fitted with the 180kw 304. So somehow I think there would be a few more than 100 LE's getting around My question for the thread is- Did the bottom of the line LE's happen to come with SV3800 heads? Ive heard of people getting so called freak motors with these heads. One I know of was in a Exec wagon.

Jake.