Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Boot Garnish........

R

rattattack1313

Just modified and painted a VN boot garnish and put it on my Ve Pee.... doesn't poke out as far now, and is the same color.....thanx to Markovr for the LEDs......

Attachments

• garnish.jpg
    garnish.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 469

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
what the hell happened to your exhaust tip....

Looks like a VN with VP Tail lights now :p

R

rattattack1313

Exhaust tip is going soon..... but it looks shitloads better than the cracked red plastic thing that was there.......

Tekka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VR Commodore
hey i like the special badge you got going there, was it custom or off another car??

R

rattattack1313

It's off my old EH I used to own...neat, hey.....heheeeeeheee...

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
when r u gonna get around to fixing that zorst tip rat?? its been shitting me for yonks :p

R

rattattack1313

What do you reckon I have left the tow-bar on for?? good looks??loool...Tow bar is there to protect me shins from the pipe...and to stop me if I reverse too far...and I got it for bugger-all......so yea...one day soon ,mate....

reecey

Reaction score
fellas, my VN has the black rear garnish, i was wondering if the VP red garnishes would just pop on to replace the black??

Cheers, sorz for hijackin thread

BTW i think the matched colour looks great. Just dont fancy the white garnish plate with white VNs

R

rattattack1313

Yea mate....same bolts, same bolt holes..... I just had to organise a number plate light for it....... seee the 4 LEDs there???? the VP garnish (red plastic thingie) has 2 lights in it for the n'plate.....

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
yeh i shoved a Vp Red plastic garnish, brand new on my Vn S-Pack Pheonix red color :) Match's beautifully