Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Diagnostics help

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
Hey i'm pretty new to the whole diagnostics thing but i'm eager to learn so that i can get my 89 VN running well.... Anyone in sydneys west (i live in castle hill) that could lend me a diagnostic cable or tell me where to buy a good one would be grand. Also, i want to learn all the codes and everything. I've probably missed out on alot of things but any help regarding this would be much appreciated.

Cheers

D

dan0z

Holden Commodore Diagnostics Tools

Performing your own diagnostics is and excellent choice, you will save, money and ensure your car is looked at properly. Most mechanics have heavy hands and narrow minds about EFI so its just better to do it yourself.
My company develops and manufacturers EFI tools for holden commodore models, our aim is to provide cost effective tools so that everyone can do it themselves. Our new web site is due soon but please visit www.pcthree.com.au/productsummary for more information, we also sell our full range of products on Ebay so just look for dan0z (DAN Zero Z).
Thanks. Dan