Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

fair place for a pink slip in sydney

illegal_____

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp commodore
hey guys the place i been taking my car to get pink slips last few yrs has shut down they didnt even check the car just asked for rego papers and off i went .....so does anyone have any contacts or know a decent workshop in sydney for a pink slip cars in ok condition but dnt wont to goto a random and get shafted

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
If you arent far from the Moorebank area, T&D Bros racing have always done a excellent job on my cars. PM me if you would like his number.

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
service and maintain your car and all mechanics will be fair on a pink slip...

ashleysnep

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
355 VN GRP A REP
Nice, looking for a dodgy place with the user name illegal. Nothing suss lol.

But really just keep away from franchise places and as long as nothing us majorly wrong it should pass.

illegal_____

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp commodore
everythings alrite with my car apart from usal dodgy vn/vp rear lights no actual drips of oil but still some gunk under car and on rack

illegal_____

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp commodore
well i ended up going to a small local workshop today for a pinkie none of rear lights work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and all the guy failed me on was 2 rear tyres wich i just swapped over tonight and ill go back to get cleared monday but what a joke of a system he cleary sore i had my tail lights but doesnt fail me on them,,,,,, i guess i shouldnt complain

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
If I can recommend anything for people in the future... Make your car look clean, make sure the tyres are above the indicator, double check the lights all work before you drive in the place, wash the outside, vacuum the inside, take any **** out of the glovebox and that.. Most will overlook stuff as long as it looks clean.. I passed tinted tail lights, different seats, HIDs and 5% tint last time by following those exact things...

COMMYBOI

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 5L 5SPD
+don't be absolute tool when you go in there. I work at Jax store and sometimes it depends what the person is like. Bigger the wanker harder they will look.