Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wagon VS sedan

R

rattattack1313

Just wondering...are the front doors on a wagon the same as on a sedan??? I know the back dooors are different....how about the tailshaft??? same ???

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
im pretty sure the front doors are the same, tailshaft id say is different, longer wheelbase length.

R

rattattack1313

Thanx mate..I figured that, about the tailshaft........

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
What have you done to your doors? LOL

R

rattattack1313

I haven't done anything to my doors mate....I saw an accident the other day...a VN wagon T-boned by a truck...lol..the passengers side doors are fugged.....so is the windscreen....but I managed to convice the pooor Britt Backpacker who owned it , that I would take the wreck off his hands for him, this weekend..... I have already sold the motor, drivers door & right hand guard.........heheeee heee......... :D

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
You are one sly Rat. That is what ya call being in the right place at the right time! LOL

goose2

40. the new 20
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT BerlinaWagon/VZ exec wagon
front doors

well done ratt nothing like a bit of aussi injinuity on those unsupecting poms. and yes the front doors are the same from vn to vs including the internals[window regs and stuff whitch u could sell for about 50bucks a pop if in good cond]