Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Console on Dash

K

kastanaras

Hello

I have a 1993 VP Belina and well my dad just replaced the left console on the dash not too long ago because the windscreen wiper section of console came off and well it was replaced and my sister took it out one night and it came off and my dad said there is a clip but I can't find it.

All I can find is two pieces and all they do is just sit there and doesn't hold. What I am trying to figure out is there a way to fix it without this clip I can't find or how much would it cost to buy from the wreckers cos holden charges like 250 for whole new left console.

kirkson

Captain
Reaction score
Members Ride
93 vr v6 exec duel fuel
Wreckers, upullit should be no more than $50.00 but look in the paper you may find someone wrecking one in your area, probably get one for $20.00
regards Kirk

StealthX

Reaction score
Website
www.stealth.nismo.org
Members Ride
HSV VX Clubsport.
you mean, the wiper switch, dimmer switch, heater & dome light buttons?
Dude checkout eBay they are no more then $30-$50. If not i have one sitting here because i just upgraded to a lvl3 dash, mmmm... $25 plus P+H its yours Ill even include a writeup on how to change it if you need :p but its easy to do..

K

kastanaras

It's the wiper switch which came off and here is a pic of what came off and wondering if someone can tell me at all if there is a piece missing and what it looks like or it just came off and there is a tricky way to put it back on because if I just put it back on it just comes right off there is nothing holding it.

Attachments

• wiperswitch.jpg
    wiperswitch.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 135

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
its broken inside.... Happened to us too.... We just jammed a folded up business card ontop of it & it stayed in place :p - FOR 3 YEARS!!! lol & worked just fine :p

D.

K

kastanaras

Yeah I just used some superglue and hopefully it will hold and if it doesn't hold for long I will just superglue it again.