Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

microtech data log

Status
Not open for further replies.

krawczuk

Reaction score
hi, what does any body think of the atteched microtech data log ?

i will do a nother "nicer" log if someone finds anything odd...
thanks,

mark k

Attachments

• 3122007.txt
    35.7 KB · Views: 280

Lost_Pete

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Wagon
You need to tell people what you have done to your engine as well.

A few comments which may or may not be relevant as I'm not familiar with Microtechs;

1. Idle is a bit fast.
2. AFR is rich at idle and across most of the log so I can only assume that it is 11:1 or richer. In other words if the AFR reading is valid you really need to tune your fuel.
3. At full load the AFR actually reduces slightly. You want to go richer at full load see #2.
4. Why does the load point jump from hg to psi? Makes it hard to work out what load site you are at.
5. MAP sensor may need calibration as you have a maximum reading of 19psi.

Last edited:

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
i agree with most if not all of what pete said.
Pete what do you mean by no.4 i assume he's running FI turbo by the looks. definetly leanign out unless you had a boost spike from #338 4600rpm goes from 13psi to 19 and thats when your AFR start getting messy should be around 11-12:1 at max psi.
Really need some more details on what setup you got krawczuk is it a 3 bar map sensor? wideband O2? turbo setup and what sort of boost its running

Lost_Pete

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Wagon
i agree with most if not all of what pete said.
Pete what do you mean by no.4 i assume he's running FI turbo by the looks. definetly leanign out unless you had a boost spike from #338 4600rpm goes from 13psi to 19 and thats when your AFR start getting messy should be around 11-12:1 at max psi.
Really need some more details on what setup you got krawczuk is it a 3 bar map sensor? wideband O2? turbo setup and what sort of boost its running

Without knowing what you run we can only speculate.

The boost looks messy as Pub24/7 says.

Why use hg for vacuum and psi for boost? Just use psig or psia so it is easier to understand, even kPa as we have gone metric.

Status
Not open for further replies.