Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Workshop manual VN

C

commadore kid

Does anyone know of a web site I could go to, for a workshop manual for a VN Commadore?
Thanks Phil aka commadore kid :hit:

BrianH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP EXECUTIVE
Try Bookworks http://www.bookworks.com.au/

They have factory manuals for just about everything and have a shop in Sydney and I think Melbourne. Some of the major spare parts outlets are agents for them.

I assume you want the factory manuals. If you want a Gregorys etc. then almost any book shop can get one.

There are about six factory manuals that cover my VP so I would imagine your VN is the same.

There is another company called Chris Auto Books PO box B75 Braeside B/C Victoria 3195. They sell a lot of new manuals on Ebay. I bought Volume 3 (engine mechanical and electrical) for my VP from Bookworks for $65 and a month later Chris had them on Ebay for $40 direct buy, no bidding. Bookworks had volume 8 (wiring diagrams) for $135. I got one from Chris also for $40.

Brian

mixin

Ol' fart, young heart!
Reaction score
He has a website:
www.chrisautobooks.com.au

I must've posted this web addy about 4 times in the last week for service manual Qs. Maybe I should ask for a commission...... :yeah:

R

rattattack1313

manual....

what pages in particular do you need?? I can scan and email to you......

Chuff

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
rattattack1313 said:

rattattack1313,

Wiring diagrams for a VP V8 Calais, including A/C, Cruise, Climate Control & Trip Computer.

If you have these, and can scan and email to me, I would be very very grateful.

[email protected]

Thanks.

CATCH! :D

rumpster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP commodore
hi can you send me some stuff on the engine as iam rebuildin my VN V6 at the moment it would be greatly appretiated :D

[email protected]

M

msh_crew

rattattack1313 said:
Do you have any information about the transmission? My 89 VN gears are slow changing. 2nd hand transmission put in. Would it need a transmission flush or another gear box?