Model: 1992 VP Berlina LX
Paint: Pear Blue.
Engine Type: 3.8ltr V6 Aloy
Engine Mods: Stock.
Exhaust: Not sure definetly sports sounds alright
Suspension: not sure yet havnt inspected lowerd not sure how much
Wheels/Tyres: 17' VT club-sport.
Interior: Stock fully optioned- level 3 dash
- Dark Tint (not sure on %)
- BLUE LED's modded into stranded footwell lights
- BLUE LED parkers
-Xenon White/Blue Headlights
-BLUE LED Auto selector
Stereo(have not changed anything myself yet):
pioneer head unit, shitty one
Boss 250W speakers in parcel shelf
Stock Dash speakers.
Build Period: Last month and on
Cost: 3 K so far including the car
- Bigger, Better Wheels.
- Blue LED cluster Lights.
- New Interior
- Get some subs happening, double up on amps, new dash speakers
- new head unit
- Custom Pearl Blue Dash Face Silver HSV logo and Silver txt to go with the LED's
- lots more that i have prob not mentioned
-Any Ideas would be great thanks guys
Last edited by BLUEY_VP; 15-07-2010 at 11:33 AM.
got some brand new vyss center caps for only 20$ yes they are real and steal not plastic
just dont fit the rims
ive looked around best idea is to silican them on......better then the double sided idea lol
see how i go
Don't rice it out.
Keep it clean, this is the biggest thing.