Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs 304 (5.0L) engine wiring diagram - engine dyno runs

chez00

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 304 efi
I've got a 5 litre out of a VS on our engine dyno at the moment, and just need a look at an engine wiring diagram - can anyone help me out?

For the record, I'm going to be testing three 5.0L in a row on our engine dyno, and thought some people may be interested in the results.

The first is completely standard, with new bearings and rings, a lightly honed bore and a linished crank. The idea is to run this with the stock ECU, and that's what I need the wiring diagram for. This will be the benchmark to test the other engines against.

The second has .040" oversize flat-top liquid forged pistons, shot-peened and polished stock rods, .010" undersize mains, port and polished heads with triple cut valves, valve seat inserts and bronze liners. We'll run a bunch of different fuel/ignition combos through a Wolf ECU.

The final beast has a 355 Scat stroker crank with custom SP forged flat top pistons and forged GM (factory) rods with file back rings. As well as flow bench-tested ported heads, the cam is a stage 3 (not overboard) with a customized valve train to match. We're in the process of customizing a plenum and will match injectors and coils etc to suit. Nice set of stainless extractors too.

So yeah the results should be interesting. The main reason for the tests are to really give us and our new engine dyno a good run with a number of different power levels, but for ease of set-up using the same engine configuration.

For the record the first two engines will be for sale after testing - may take at least a few months and will keep you posted on the results and availability. But you'll know exactly what you're getting considering the testing they will go through.

Cheers in advance for anyone who can help out with the wiring diagram!

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Rob's Creative Calibrations - Wiring Diagrams

Can anyone tell me why my antivirus software suddenly now tells me this is an attack site and wants to block me out of it????? This is robs personal site and has always been fine for me and plenty of others and is of a great help. Maybe my settings are too high or somthing.

chez00

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 304 efi
Rob's Creative Calibrations - Wiring Diagrams

Can anyone tell me why my antivirus software suddenly now tells me this is an attack site and wants to block me out of it????? This is robs personal site and has always been fine for me and plenty of others and is of a great help. Maybe my settings are too high or somthing.

Yeah I get the same thing. Thanks for the attempt by the way