Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

help lol v8 stateman caprice need halp

REV_HEAD_V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 v8 vr stateman caprice
i got a prob with me 94 vr 5L caprice stateman i was driveing and she dyed in tha ars she coffs splaters i go 2 put in drive and put my foot down she dyes in tha ars a again mate so i replace the coil she coffs and splatters still so bort spark plug leads i put them on it dose the sames oh im looking 4 dyegram 4 the fireing order

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
English please, OK.....

Now, this might be stiupid but there are 3 basic things a motor needs Fuel/Spark/Air... so...

1st - Does it have fuel in the tank?

REV_HEAD_V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
and the fuelpump works 2 i checked that

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
possible hall efeect snsor or igniton module

zskinner

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN CalaisV 6.0L
try changing your tps sensor mate. its the sensor that is connected to underneath your throttle body that senses how open or closed the butterfly is. should be able to get one from a wreckers for like 5 or 10 bucks. if that doesnt work try your map sensor (the small black box attached to the firewall near your throttle body) and also check out the hose from the map sensor to the throttle body for damage, that can cause similar problems too. good luck mate

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
hall effect sensor is the one in the distributor, check ya earth leads too my vs wouldn't start then later started but ran like crap due to a dodgy earth lead.

holden V8 firing order is 12784563. from the drivers side front cylinder working back to the firewall they are 1-3-5-7. passenger side is 2-4-6-8

REV_HEAD_V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
I GOT SPARK and feul as i sead put new coil an spark plug leads its wineing over but knot kicking over dam

zskinner

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN CalaisV 6.0L
wait so the car is not starting at all? in your first post you didnt say that. you really gotta re-word your first post into the english language so we can properly help you