Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Power Window Problem.

hamisgoodforyou

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Hey all i bought a VR Acclaim with power windows, they all work fine accept the front passenger. I took of the trim and found out the arm that goes on the slider at the front of the window was bent. So i got a new regulator and installed, i tested the window but as i went to put it back up the same arm bent on the new unit, i noticed thoe that the plastic thing in the slider mounted to the door wasn't sliding i tried lubing it after i straightened the arm but the same thing happened. What am i doing wrong? Is there a certain way your meant to install it? Help its driving me nuts!

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
if you can take a pic or 2 and post up, will help us get an understanding.

i'd be checking the tracks and also any moving parts making sure nothing is catching, or nothing has dropped jaming some part of the assembly

hamisgoodforyou

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
I dont photos of it atm, but when i go to put the window up the rear pops out but the front pretty much stays were it is. Is it possible if has something to do with the runners it sits in?