Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

R134a Charge weight for VS?

Z2TT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
Hi,

I'm just wondering what the charge weight for the VS is for the A/C System, I looked on a table online and it says 800 grams, but not sure why there is a factory sticker on the top left of my bonnet saying 1000 grams....... My system definitely looks factory so i'm not sure why my charge weight is 1000 grams.

Could a few of you VS Guys with A/C Just pop your bonnet and check on the of your bonnet for a sticker for the A/C and how many grams it says? Just curious maybe some had different systems.

Or if anyone has the GMH Manual.

Thanks.

Z2TT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
Yeah thats what I'm thinking too, don't know why my sticker says 1000g i've got a wagon did they have different systems?

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
i had a mate re-gas mine yesterday. the sticker on my bonnet is long gone but everyone at the shop thought it was 850 grams, thats what went in and it works fine

jetboy

You learn til u die
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec
Different systems there is aye , my in laws vs is out on the road car should be back ina coupla hrs i'll check for ya ,

Z2TT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
Cheers cander, let me know jetboy would appreciate that.

And if any of you guys have Wagons (or Series 2 cars) am keen to know what it says on your sticker.
Thanks.

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
System should be charged so the correct pressure is obtained to maintain the correct temp output from the evaporator, 800, 850 or if it takes 1000 so be it.