Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs statesman adjustable coil overs

dat111

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commodore
just a quick question, i was speaking to pedders today and i asked them if they make adjustable coil overs for a statesman and they said they do but i cant find anything on there website to about them so does anybody know anything about them?

i was quoted $1723 for Pedders xtreme show coilovers supplied and they i get them fitted my self is that cheap or expensive?

glenn l

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
they retail for $1950.00 so a pretty good price.

Scrubmonk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2 V8
I would think that any coil-overs that fit a commy will fit the statesman (correct me if I'm wrong). The price is in the ball park, but I'd be shopping around first as it is a major investment. Try getting some prices from Fulcrum Suspensions who do a lot of coilovers with TIEN and KONI brands.
I had coilovers but they were just too stiff and too low for everyday driving. The best thing I ever did for my sanity was to go back to a conventional setup with some quality struts. I suggest driving a few cars with coilovers to see if that is really the way you want to go (if you haven't already).
IMHO I think a Statey should be a big comfy cruiser and I wouldn't spend the best part of 2 grand to turn it into something that rides like a bullock cart and scrapes its arse on everything.