Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

engine light on!!!!!!

V

vrBLKWAG

About once a week or more I notice that me engine light comes on so I checked my oil and had none and replenished that but today it has come back on again and I am unsure what it could be. Could it be something like power steering fluid or maybe sumthing bigger??? Any help would be much apreciated.

Benny

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
if you go to search up next to new posts and put in engine light on it should come up with heaps... this thread comes up at least once a week,

might be something simple though

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
i had that it ended up being my knock sensor if u have one.

V

vrBLKWAG

Yeah no worries I will have a look in the forums thanks for the feedback.

Benny

Ms Stato

And?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Stato 5.0L
Could be a million and one different reasons... quickest and easiest way is to get a diagnostic test done, either do it your self (you'll find instructions on here) or take it an auto elec.

R

RatmFan

I didn't want to start a new thread. My engine light comes on, Flashes 12, then 63. Now 63 is "Code 63 - LH Oxygen Sensor (O2) - No Signal ". What do i have to do to fix the problem?

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
To find out how to do a diagnostic check go to the how to section it is a sticky thread in there so it is easy to find. Let us know how you go.

RatmFan try replacing your sensor only about 80 bucks and easy enough to do yourself.

R

RatmFan

Would something like supercheap or stores like that have them?