Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Perth based Windscreen replacement

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
Ok the story is my car had a small crack at the top centre of the windscreen [ upside down T shape ] and two stone chips [ one each side [ driver passenger] in the middle ] i have been putting up with this untill yesterday where i gave my car a rinse down, turned out on a warm day the cool water makes a mess of a hot window.

long story short, my small crack now goes right down the passenger side so i was wondering where in perth would be the best place to get a replacement screen or how much roughly im looking at

on the flip side with a replacement window i will be needing a new JC sticker [unless my current one is salvegable.] so I'll be in contact with you Ratt when im organised. ;)

thankyou in advance.

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
Thats a bit of a bummer. Cant help though havent had windscreen replaced so wouldn't have a clue unless you ring O'Briens?

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
They cost between $160 to 200 installed - look in the yellow pages under "glass".

instorgata

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ commodore ute
O'Donnell's Automotive Glass | Windscreen replacement perth

Ok the story is my car had a small crack at the top centre of the windscreen [ upside down T shape ] and two stone chips [ one each side [ driver passenger] in the middle ] i have been putting up with this untill yesterday where i gave my car a rinse down, turned out on a warm day the cool water makes a mess of a hot window.

long story short, my small crack now goes right down the passenger side so i was wondering where in perth would be the best place to get a replacement screen or how much roughly im looking at

on the flip side with a replacement window i will be needing a new JC sticker [unless my current one is salvegable.] so I'll be in contact with you Ratt when im organised. ;)

thankyou in advance.
O'Donnell's | Windscreen Replacement Perth can repair or replace windscreens, side and rear glass to all makes and models. Our mobile windscreen replacement service vehicles can come to your home or work place to carry out auto glass and windscreen replacement | repairs, servicing all Perth suburbs. Call the Perth windscreen and auto glass experts today for the lowest prices in WA. http://www.windscreens-perth.com.au