Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

space for tube

D

djc

recently i put a pod in my mates vt and i noticed that he could run a tube down to his left side bumber (right near the rim) to get cold air in i wanted some ideas where to run a tube on my vs

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
have you got a pod or an air box?

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
well you can run pvc pipe to the pod but its better with the airbox and performance panel filter so it actually sucks the air instead of lightly blowing on the pod there is enough room to come up between the radiator and the engine or if you dont mind puttin a hole in your wheel arch come up through there but you'll have to check legalities on cutting a hole, might be a defect im not sure

HDT_aero

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual VN aero
put your old box back in to make it look stock then cut a hole straight through the box and the metal below and run the pipe from inside the box to the pod at the front :)

result a stock looking cai

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
HDT_aero said:
put your old box back in to make it look stock then cut a hole straight through the box and the metal below and run the pipe from inside the box to the pod at the front :)

result a stock looking cai

nice work thats what i was tring to say but i diddnt think of the pod on the front

D

djc

ill try running the pipe in between the radiator and engine ill see if i get a bit more cold air suction thanks