Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Show us ur paint jobs!!

M

Mick commo mad

Hey guys and gals, just wonderin if any of you could put up some pics of ur paint job u have had done on your car and how much it cost you. appreciate it.. cheers... :wave:

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
its greeeeeeeeeen :) cost me almost $3000 nd is straight as a die

Attachments

• bak of myne 2.JPG
    bak of myne 2.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 360
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 492

d_neo_b

Tires A-Blazing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim
hey fellas are these all pro jobs? cause i wanted to get my car done black, its silver atm. and not **** they quoted me $10,000 to do it, and i got three different quotes, im in geelong btw, just wondering were yous got yours done and or if you could recomend anywhere round geelong, melbourne i could go thanx

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
i got quoted 5 grand full job, the sand supply paper tape etc, take dints out, and then paint (mines silver too.)
but ive finished priming the boot bonnet and roof, im just to lazy to finsh the rest, let ya no how much they quote when i finish undercoating it in primer.

changing colour is always gonna cost more as they need to redo inside the doors engine bay etc

M

Mick commo mad

thanks heaps guys, keep em coming, thanks heaps for link rat, appreciate it... cheers...

HybridAero

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Equipe
shes different

baby blue with gold pearl, pearl paintouts on kit

Attachments

• 100_1168.jpg
    100_1168.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,984

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
HybridAero that ride look different!!! in a good way of course ;) i got mine done professionally but i did a bit of work with the body....you would be suprised how much difference in price there is when you do a bit of rubbing back and dent fixing yourself if your going to take it back to bare metal which is advisable on an older model car...crazy cracks are bad news on your paint job trust me :thumbsup: oh i almost forgot!!!!! make sure you look around for a colour that will suit your price range too as mine is a smidge over $200 a litre :w00t: