Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WHY are commodores always breaking?

M

matt69

Im just pissed off cos every car i buy has problems. :ranting: = :cry: i have a history of owning commodores! Are my problems more than a coincedence or am i just one unlucky sonofabitch?

P.s: i still love holdens!

M

matt69

i guess its just cars in general. please assure me of this. or are the holden god's simply just testing my faith?

R

rattattack1313

I believe it is just vehicles in general, mate......

M

matt69

oh my god ive just had a drunken revelation. commodores are designed to break to keep only the most dedicated holden fans behind the wheels of them!

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
"Wen in doubt do a burnout"

Coincidence? Or cause and effect?

R

rattattack1313

Don't know about break...but wear out, yes.....same as light globes....tyres.....heaps of every day items...if they made them to last forever, there would be no after-market.....

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
lol, id believe that, mine hasnt played up much yet(touch wood), but if it does, i wont give up on it. ****, i paid 500 for it, smacked it into a tree, spent another 500 fixing it. coulda bought a new one for that.

M

matt69

deathsminion said:
"Wen in doubt do a burnout"

Coincidence? Or cause and effect?

nah its not like that its just a saying from me and my mates from back in those glory days of being a p plater. it really meant if your in a traffic/ panic situation dont hesitate just go and dont be scared to plant your foot to get u out of trouble. my car i own now is nice and iendeavor to keep it that way. i worked hard and saved up heaps for it and i treat it better than my gf. lol. thats why im so upset about her breaking down on me. but i'll get over it. hopefully she will be fixed 2moz and their used car warranty will cover it. :)

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
Yeah, the VR/S SS's are hot cars. As for treating them better than the gf, I know the feeling. Does lead to long silent nights though. :D

M

matt69

yeah but my girls good as she understands or atleast i hope she does lol. i get 2 her drive her ef xr6 wen mine is broken lol.