Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs wagon

R

rooty

hey i just signed up to the forum and i got myself a vs wagon got collum shift that is pretty rare theses days yea? so its a 6 seater its clean as and stuff inside and out have any ideas what there worth these days?

Last edited by a moderator:

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
Probably no more than one with the Tbar on the floor unfortunately. I didn't know they made them like that anymore - I know they have an optional column change for the Falcon. Does it say "seating capacity: 6 " on the compliance plate?

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
it would do, it would have a bench seat. a mate of mine has a VP with this. THe VS's also came in 7 seats, with 2 in the boot. i think so anyway

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
My Vp has 6 seats with colum shift

cunners3

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VSII Wagon
Hey,
When I was looking for my VS wagon about a year ago, I found one with column shift and the fold away bench seat. It had done about 150,000km and was $9500 from memory. Thats about standard in a car yard so I don't think it would be worth any more, not sure. It definately may be easier to sell to a family or something, better than buying a 4wd or mini bus to cart the kids in!

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
Amazing - had a look in the supermarket carpark and found 3 wagons with the front bench seat which I thought never existed......getting bloody old.

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
They are great for big familys. I can fit all my kids and the husband in the car without needing a van.

R

rooty

yea i love mine had a few little problems but all good went to the beach the other day in it had a full car lol me + 5 ppl so was pretty good my mates rate the idea as well ill take some picture tomorrow or something put some on....:whistling :whistling