Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

drowning vs commie

J

jfallon

drowning VS commodore

i have a 95 vs commie that i have spent a bit on including putting a vx motor in to this thing. after a down pour the other night the following morning i had 3 inches of water in the drivers footwell as well as the passanger front and driver rear footwells as well. i have removed the carpet and fllor insulation and seats and put a hose on it to find water literally pisses in the firewall up behind all the air con. cannot get at it to see where it's coming from but it's not the air con it's self by what i can tell as it's to much water coming in. any help would be appreciated as all carpets are water logged and tomorrow the holden guys can get it back to sort out but if any one has had this problem would love to hear about it.

thanks heaps in advance
justin :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rattattack1313

Open the bonnet & get all the leaves etc out of the corners , if there is any....is the usual suspect, mate........ :thumbsup:

J

jfallon

yeah i tried all that vaccumed it throughly but still leaks like a siv any other thoughts

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Does it only come out after you have had the air con running?

J

jfallon

no it's not the air con but seems to be coming through the firewall where the air con pipes come through. tried silicone on this but hasn't stopped completely but has made a difference