Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No injector pulse. help

vl5l

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl calais 5l
have just done a v8 transplant, using vs loom ecu and engine. have power at all the right points at ecu and all the correct earths at ecu. have power at pin a6 (pink wire ) when ign is on and cranking, have code 12 in ecu (noting wrong) I have spark at plugs but no injector pulse at d15 and d16 pins on ecu, if I earth out pins d15 and d16for a second the engine fires up but dies when out of fuel. still no injector pulse at d15 or d16, any ideas? its been transplanted into a vl Calais, and apparently the vats had been turned off. unsure if this but that's why I bought it. tps signal to ecu is in spec and not at 5v, travels up when accelerator is pressed, WTH is going wrong? what controls the injector pulse? dizy and module must be working since there is spark at the plugs and it runs if you manually put fuel in..

awaiting you thoughts.

yxyx64

Reaction score
Members Ride
Kia turbo + Holden badge, Chev badge in Texas
prolly relays/oil switch area is where I would be looking.
15 is not pulse from memory but +ve
16 is earth switched thru ecu - again memory (get confirmed)
fuel relay fed from ecu and switches on after start (not at start) - again memory.

I have a lot to learn so I must go now.

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
vats controls injector pulse..