Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to make your Commodore look tuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doigs8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VY 2 CALAIS
Ive got an SS and ive done cam, heads, exhaust, 3.9 diff gears, etc but I was never happy with it. Then one day I realised what it was missing. On the dash is a button that turns on the fog lights. I pushed the button and the fog lights came on. Well I nearly fell over when I stood in front of the car and saw those amazing fog lights switched on. It has gone from a boring car into a car that gets attention everywhere I go. It kills me to think of all the money ive spent on the car over the years to try to make it tuff, when all I had to do is push that button. Ive even started driving at night with no headlights on, just those killer foglights. Next build plan is to drive during the day with the foglights on. So to all you people out there spending big dollars on your pride and joy, dont bother. Just push that button on the dash. And if your car doesnt have foglights, dont worry. Just buy a set from supercheap and you are away.

Wozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR_GS commodore
Mate....... say no to drugs :) ....seriously each to there own...... for me its clean glass and wheels...oh and the lower the better ;)

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
meth-not-even-once_o_1120913.jpg

James39

Gave up on VL's
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Acclaim & 1992 Holden Barina
This thread made me laugh :lmao:

workvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute / ve thunder
^^^ ill have what he is smoking

doigs8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VY 2 CALAIS
I'm no keyboard bully and im not smoking anything. I just didnt understand why people drive around with fog lights on. Im old school where the car speaks for itself. Im new to this awesome thing where you drive with fog lights on and you look so cool. Cars with driving lights on look awesome, and Kylie Minogue has a great voice. Ive wasted 30 years mucking around with V8's when I could have just put my driving lights on and looked awesome.

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004
Anyone else think spotties on is cool? I thought it was illegal.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Anyone else think spotties on is cool? I thought it was illegal.

Yep driving with spotties/foggies only is just the highest level of.....coolness.....wait wait that wasn't the word I was looking for...oh yes stupidity...thats the one

parvez

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR COMMODORE
Ive got an SS and ive done cam, heads, exhaust, 3.9 diff gears, etc but I was never happy with it. Then one day I realised what it was missing. On the dash is a button that turns on the fog lights. I pushed the button and the fog lights came on. Well I nearly fell over when I stood in front of the car and saw those amazing fog lights switched on. It has gone from a boring car into a car that gets attention everywhere I go. It kills me to think of all the money ive spent on the car over the years to try to make it tuff, when all I had to do is push that button. Ive even started driving at night with no headlights on, just those killer foglights. Next build plan is to drive during the day with the foglights on. So to all you people out there spending big dollars on your pride and joy, dont bother. Just push that button on the dash. And if your car doesnt have foglights, dont worry. Just buy a set from supercheap and you are away.

Man are you serious? no kidding?

Status
Not open for further replies.