Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: How to make your Commodore look tuff.

  1. #1
    Ride
    VR SS, VY 2 CALAIS

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    113

    Default How to make your Commodore look tuff.

    Ive got an SS and ive done cam, heads, exhaust, 3.9 diff gears, etc but I was never happy with it. Then one day I realised what it was missing. On the dash is a button that turns on the fog lights. I pushed the button and the fog lights came on. Well I nearly fell over when I stood in front of the car and saw those amazing fog lights switched on. It has gone from a boring car into a car that gets attention everywhere I go. It kills me to think of all the money ive spent on the car over the years to try to make it tuff, when all I had to do is push that button. Ive even started driving at night with no headlights on, just those killer foglights. Next build plan is to drive during the day with the foglights on. So to all you people out there spending big dollars on your pride and joy, dont bother. Just push that button on the dash. And if your car doesnt have foglights, dont worry. Just buy a set from supercheap and you are away.

  2. #2
    Ride
    VR_GS commodore

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Mate....... say no to drugs ....seriously each to there own...... for me its clean glass and wheels...oh and the lower the better

  3. #3
    Sabbath''s Avatar
    Sabbath' is offline トヨタ
    Ride
    '94 Toyota Landcruiser // HZ One Tonner // Hustler

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    4,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ari666 View Post
    i have a proper update for ya:

    sabbath is not fire proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grennan View Post
    Dont listen to hotrod.




  4. #4
    James39's Avatar
    James39 is offline Gave up on VL's
    Ride
    1995 VS Acclaim & 1992 Holden Barina

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Newcastle NSW
    Posts
    1,029

    Default

    This thread made me laugh
    Got to love those internet bullies, who think they are so tough behind their computer screens

  5. #5
    Ride
    vs ute / ve thunder

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    nsw
    Posts
    62

  6. #6
    Ride
    VR SS, VY 2 CALAIS

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    113

    Default

    I'm no keyboard bully and im not smoking anything. I just didnt understand why people drive around with fog lights on. Im old school where the car speaks for itself. Im new to this awesome thing where you drive with fog lights on and you look so cool. Cars with driving lights on look awesome, and Kylie Minogue has a great voice. Ive wasted 30 years mucking around with V8's when I could have just put my driving lights on and looked awesome.

  7. #7
    Ride
    94' VR Statesman V8 - 06' Holden Combo (Daily)

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vlv8vic View Post
    He's gotta be on some really bad drugs. Surely people aren't naturally that scattered. I can't make out a single sentence and i've taught grade two ESL.

  8. #8
    SavVYute's Avatar
    SavVYute is offline \_(ړײ)_/
    Ride
    VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Anyone else think spotties on is cool? I thought it was illegal.

  9. #9
    Ride
    94' VR Statesman V8 - 06' Holden Combo (Daily)

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SavVYute View Post
    Anyone else think spotties on is cool? I thought it was illegal.
    Yep driving with spotties/foggies only is just the highest level of.....coolness.....wait wait that wasn't the word I was looking for...oh yes stupidity...thats the one
    Quote Originally Posted by vlv8vic View Post
    He's gotta be on some really bad drugs. Surely people aren't naturally that scattered. I can't make out a single sentence and i've taught grade two ESL.

  10. #10
    Ride
    VR COMMODORE

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doigs8 View Post
    Ive got an SS and ive done cam, heads, exhaust, 3.9 diff gears, etc but I was never happy with it. Then one day I realised what it was missing. On the dash is a button that turns on the fog lights. I pushed the button and the fog lights came on. Well I nearly fell over when I stood in front of the car and saw those amazing fog lights switched on. It has gone from a boring car into a car that gets attention everywhere I go. It kills me to think of all the money ive spent on the car over the years to try to make it tuff, when all I had to do is push that button. Ive even started driving at night with no headlights on, just those killer foglights. Next build plan is to drive during the day with the foglights on. So to all you people out there spending big dollars on your pride and joy, dont bother. Just push that button on the dash. And if your car doesnt have foglights, dont worry. Just buy a set from supercheap and you are away.
    Man are you serious? no kidding?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Want My VR Commodore To Sound Tuff But Dont Want It To Cost N Arm N A Leg???
    By DontBeShy in forum VR - VS Holden Commodore (1993 - 1997)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 19-06-2009, 11:16 AM
  2. A VD Commodore? I don't make this stuff up
    By Carl_B in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 15-09-2008, 07:00 PM
  3. *make Me An Offer* (VT commodore)
    By redcv6 in forum VT - VX Holden Commodore (1997 - 2002)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27-12-2006, 06:23 PM
  4. Should HSV Make 1 Last Brock Commodore?
    By 1991_Vn2nV in forum Just Commodores Polls
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 28-09-2006, 12:13 AM
  5. How-to: Make a Diagnostic cable for your VN/VP Commodore
    By richie83 in forum VN - VP Holden Commodore (1988 - 1993)
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 15-02-2006, 04:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97