Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

IRS camber kits

B

BLO350

Theres a few IRS kits that I've seen to straighten the rear wheels, Nolathane, K-Mac, Pedders, Noltec, Fulcrum --- anyone know which of these give the greatest adjustment range. PS be kind, I'm new, possibly its been covered before? Cheers

Adzzaman

Powered By Buick
Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Ive got a pedders kit and apparently there pretty crap. Ive got heaps of camber with the kit so ive gotta get a four point kit. They do camber and toe but there is alot more adjustment. I love IRS!

B

BLO350

www.noltec.com.au say that theirs gives the greatest range adjustment compared to ANY on the market. I know this site sell a kit so I'm just waiting to here back from them after Christmas. I currently have a K-MAC kit fitted at all links but still cant get the wheels staight. I'm aiming for positive camber when still and that show give me close to zero camber durinf accel--thats tires flat to the road

pimpin_calais

pimpin_calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs calais
i got told that Nolathane was the worst of the bunch. i was advised to get a 4 point K MAC so thats wot i did. its made the wheels pretty straight but still not perfect. u can hardly tell tho from side on. cost me $350

Notorious

Notoriou$
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim S2 3.8L
Was that $350 installed pimpin ?

Stooged

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Aclaim
Get the original and the best K-Mac.
Suposidly has the greatest range of adjustment and is also the strongest.