Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR Climate Control problems.

Famine

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
Usually when I turn my a/c on it gets icy cold, however, recently it just doesnt go cold anymore, even if I set the temp to the lowest. I changed my head unit over about a week ago, and thats roughly when it started happening. Is there any duct that I might not have put back into place when reinstalling the climate control unit? All I did was plug in the two connectors to the back of it and screwed it back into place, did I miss something or do I need a re gas?

Thanks

SMIT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT C2R TURBO 5SP + CRUNCH VE SSV 6SP
hey buddy, ive taken it out many times and this has never happened, BUT you did miss something, down the bottom at the back there is a rectangle/square shaped hole where a peice of plastic tubing is to be connected. i dont beleive this to be the problem but it might be one of those stupid little things... if you cant find it i might take mine apart and send you some pictures so it's clearer. by the way it come of easily so make sure its secured properly before you put the dash back together.

Famine

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
Sweet thanks kinkbike_rider, Ill pull my dash apart when I get home and check it out!

Cheers :)