Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

a good place 4 sum gauges

not_just_any_vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
i was wondering where other people would place two aftermarket gauges in a vr exec, i dont like the idea of pillar mounting (backlight would distract me). i was thinking to put them on the right habd side of the centre console (up near the air con dials) but am open for suggestions. cheers.

S

simba1

hay man you could mount them on the hood what gauges are that and are thay mechanical or electrical if thay are mechanical you can not have them in side your car thay have to be out side of the car i got in deep **** for haven them in side my car so now i have electrical gauges in my car

not_just_any_vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
by the hood do you mean the ceiling, or the bonnet, i would be having a water temp, and an oil pressure

Last edited:

not_just_any_vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
sic ride iblown, those exterior pods look sweet,on a sweet car. but would look like s#*t on my stock vr exec. and plus there are alot of wankers in my area that would five finger discount those babies as soon as i put them on. and as i am only 17 and on a minimum wage, i cant afford that. but thanks for the advice, and id love my car to look like yours some day.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
here ya go mate this is my idea, power glo 7 colour led oil and temp guages, got em from motoquipe with some chequer plate stainless. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Stewart1000

work done by ME
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VL twin turbo. VN5L. old jeep, **** mondeo.
autobarn mate, they have everything

not_just_any_vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
so you rekon autobarn may have a guage pod for a vr, il go hav a look l8tr in the week

S

skitzo

idblown:

how much did it cost to supercharge your commy or was it already supercharged?... im thinking of supercharging mine but wanna know all costs before i get in to supercharging any car

any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks heaps

IBLOWN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 TT/'13 VF Senator/'11 WM CapriceV/Hayabusa
skitzo said:
idblown:

how much did it cost to supercharge your commy or was it already supercharged?... im thinking of supercharging mine but wanna know all costs before i get in to supercharging any car

any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks heaps

the kit is now $1950 i think. but you will need a rise rate fuel reg. and no, it doesnt have to be dyno tuned assuming its going on an ecotec. p.s i have done everything thats modified on this car from when it was stock.