Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Wagon running slugish

D

dexta182

Hello,
I have a VS wagon that has done around 187,000km. I get the car serviced every 10k KMs. The past week the car has been running slugish. It doesnt seem to have the power it use too. When taking off it sometimes feels like the handbreak is on a tad (and no its not). I dont know what it is. Does this happen to anyone else?

Anything I can check or try?

I have replace the spark plugs about 4-5 months ago.

J

jay123

check your auto trans fluid levels and for leaks. sounds like it could be slipping

6BANGER

dexta182 said:
Hello,
I have a VS wagon that has done around 187,000km. I get the car serviced every 10k KMs. The past week the car has been running slugish. It doesnt seem to have the power it use too. When taking off it sometimes feels like the handbreak is on a tad (and no its not). I dont know what it is. Does this happen to anyone else?

Anything I can check or try?

I have replace the spark plugs about 4-5 months ago.

yer why dont u try the alternater or ur petrol pump

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
6BANGER said:
yer why dont u try the alternater or ur petrol pump

alternater? as in the thing that charges the battery??

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
do a fuel pressure test before you replace the pump :S , but have you checked for any codes, have you replaced the fuel filter when serviced?, and spark plugs and leads dont last for ever.. get them tested just to be sure, cleaned the throttle body out?, and as said before check tranny fluid