Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

20inch rims on vs

S

smoken-v8

is it possible to fit 20 inch rims onto a vs commodore with super low kingsprings? Will the guards have to be rolled?

DRAGONKZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
L98 VS Caprice Wagon + LS1 VZ Calais
No, assuming you have stock struts/shocks, you will need to modify your strut towers, ie, get coil-overs or airbags

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
yeah,you can fit 20's man...you'll need shorter bump stops and short travel shocks but its definately do-able.as for rollin the guards you shouldnt have to if your not plannin on goin crazy low.

S

smoken-v8

i already have 18's but i want to go bigger, would 19's fit straight on without any trouble?

Dexn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina S2
Dunno if it helps, but I had 19's with superlows on my wagon and the front was fine (and I believe the front of a VR wagon is the same as the front of a VS sedan?). The back didn't work for me, because of the rear gaurds. I think it'll work and look shmick ;)

I had to go up to lows :(

hotroddesignz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 UTE
i have the gaurds rolled on my ute, super lows and 19's all seams to be fine havnt heard them scrape yet, touch wood, no they wont scrape they tip top

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
it's also illegal to do

DRAGONKZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
L98 VS Caprice Wagon + LS1 VZ Calais
Its not illegal to put 18/19/20's on if the car has been engineered with them ;)