Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rear Camber Kits

C

cookie

Where is the best place to buy a rear camber kit for my VR SS with IRS from???? Which 1? been told both r ok to use but i think im being stuffed around. HELP :b:

HDT_aero

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual VN aero
go somewhere close by so that if you have problems (highly unlikely) you can go back

ive delt with pedders a few times and they have been good

what two have you been told??

R

rmb

Hey this site (just commodores) sells one (made by www.noltec.com.au )and at a good price. There's gives the best range of adjustment. Make sure you do all 4. Its an ok job to do by yourself if your good with a spanner and then have a rear wheel align done!! Hey I did mine so that proves it aint too hard. I stuck a K-mac kit in mine a few years ago but I'm going to remove it soon and put in the one from justcommodores to get better camber adj. The K-mac one was ok but still couldn't get 0 camber -- I actually want a bit of +ve camber that way when you 'nail it' the squat will give you 0 camber -- good for straight line traction...good luck