Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

transmission and engine light

nathsvrbt1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 Bt1 pack
i had a little incident yesterday with a gentleman wanting to end his life he decided my car would b a good thing to help end it anyways a windscreen n bonnet hinge later my car is all good or so i thought... oncei calmed down and decided to go for a drive to see my gf started up put it in reverse n it really clunked into the gear never done it before didn't thing anythin of it and way put it in N and then into D to take off and bang same thing and it takes a bit to get going now bout 2000rpm till she moves and wen im actually movin it takes till about 2500rpm to take off again and it wont rev out to 5500rpm anymore it changes at about 4000rpm now i restarted the car and that a few times and now the engine lite is on and its doin the same thing im goin to do the paperclip ALDL test and find out the code but any ideas wat it could b IBLOWN sed i need a service badly so im goin to get it done any other ideas

slick_red_VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim S2
sounds like clutch packs in the auto mate i hope not for your sake may need to be rebuilt