Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

clubsport bodykit

not_just_any_vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
hi does anyone know where i could get a vr clubsport bodykit. i have come across heaps of vt/vy body kits to suit a vr, but i was after a kit for a vr. do people still make them at a reasonable price. last price i got was $2980 thats $600 short of what i paid for the car :my: .

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
ssv, newgel,adelaide special vehicles, fibremaster.....i got front and rear bar and sideskirts for $1400 and a spoiler is like $350 more

Holdenboy_VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VS
not_just_any_vr said:
hi does anyone know where i could get a vr clubsport bodykit. i have come across heaps of vt/vy body kits to suit a vr, but i was after a kit for a vr. do people still make them at a reasonable price. last price i got was $2980 thats $600 short of what i paid for the car :my: .

damnnn man $2980 dats heeps.............it would of wanted to be fitted n painted at dat price!!!
if not tell him to shave dat price up his !@#@$%^#$*^!...... :yeah: (rear end)

myvrwagonneedshelp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive S2
dude you obvoisly got access to a computer check out ebay that thing is crawling with em... real bargains 2 front bars like hundred bucks etc!!!! check it out!!!!

not_just_any_vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
ebay has only got vt clubsport "kits" to suit a vr, any bar that is for a vr is either to pricey or is f$%^ed.