Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fan Speeds Vs

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
is it just me or is the fan absolutly shocking on the vs commodore ??? on my vs hardly any air comes through the door vents even like when i open the door and hold my hand up to the holes in the dash and not much air comes through and the rear of the center console just mainly the middle of the dash :cry: as for my vt the air comes through all the vents nice and strong wether it be the door vents or the rear or the center

M

Mr Invisible 55

Fan

What sort of vs do u own because my sister owns a vs Berlina and it seems to be pretty good although havnt taken much notice but it seems a little bit less then the centre ones but it has climate control so the fan changes speeds all the time :drink:

M

Mr Invisible 55

Vt commodore

hey i hear u have a vt. Have u donre any mods to it for e.g mags etc? :drink:

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
its a 1996 vs executive series II and yes i do have a vt ive tinted the windows chucked on some 17" vz ss rims and just stuck a 2.5" exhaust and a k&n panel filter

M

Mr Invisible 55

Nice Car

Nice car mind if i ask how much the rims set ya back as im looking to upgrage the rims on my vx as 16" aint big enough :mad:
Ryan :drink:

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
bought them from holden they were gona cost me $1600 with tyres but i got them for $1500 cause the idiots at holden "accidently" scratched one of the rims when they were puttin it on

Harvs82

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY08 Subaru Liberty GT-B & MY16 VF II SS Redline
Try pulling up the plenum cover (under the wiper blades) and cleaning the fan intake grille, its over on the passenger side of the car. I recently had to replace my fan amplifier, and I noticed that the intake was almost completely blocked up with dust and other crap. Vacuumed it all out, and it has made the blower heaps more powerful. It's most noticeable going along the freeway at 100km/h, there is heaps of air coming in...

Cheers

Harvs82