Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Commodore-VR-VS-Workshop-Repair-Service-Manual

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Thinking Stoner must have had one too many cones.....

Last edited:

hiker

Reaction score
Members Ride
statesman vs series 3
Cheers, Rory 68 a lot more detailed than Ellerys Thank you and regards- Hiker.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
That's an early Haynes Book that's been plagiarised and nothing close to the Factory Workshop Service Manuals that came in 11 Volumes via hard copy or on the Official "Holden only" Service CD that was supplied to Holden Service Managers at their Dealerships.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I've been surprised to find some libraries stock genuine factory manuals. Check out your local library.

AlexCameron23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSIII CSV BULLET 350
So who does have a full set? I would like to know the most valuable editions to suit a vs series 3 ute? I have q copy of the wiring diagrams. Sure you can just use the information now but sharing will make it live on forever. Don't hold out! if I buy workshop service #1. I'll post it somewhere if someone agrees do the same to 2 and so on. Cheers

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
I have the full set of VR and VS printed manuals, also VB through to VN, just nothing on VP (somehow I was never interested in VP) ...........Edit, I now have the full set of VP as well

The VS books are merely supplements and you require the VR Service manuals to refer back to as the way Holden do it if they've somewhere in the past covered any topic they never repeat it, they just write "refer to Holden Service Manual No. XXX"
They produced a dedicated volume (Vol 10) to the Series 3 and 50th anniversary ute.

Not sure if I would even consider sitting here and scanning a complete volume to just post it up, also it would be a breach of Copyright, but I see some people are now copying under a legal loophole using some sort of public license. Which is what the guy in Hillbank, South Australia is doing, which is the link that Wozza has put up in the above post.

Last edited: