Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ebay Personal Plates

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
he IS a freak if he thinks someones going to buy it now ($20,500!!! WTF) but i think the 2.5K is run of the mill for decent personalised plates

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
he must think hes the most awesome guy on the planet and thought wow ive just thought of THE BEST number plates in the world cant get any better than that would have to just blow your load lookin at a car with those number plates :rofl:

semmi

Reaction score
It costs $395 to get a set of personalised plates from VicRoads (I know, I just ordered some today :)) so if he sells them, that's a helluva profit margin!

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
i saw this post and it sparked my memory for some plates i wanted to get but i see to many disadvantages also the plate i wanted to get the guy said it might not pass as it might be considered "rude/offencive" i wont publish what i wanted but also i seem to remember cars with personal plates very easily and i dont particularly wanting people going hey thats that white vt that gets around i remember his # plates anyday i remember heaps of commos/othercars in perth i see all the time cause i remember there plates

raZel

The ride for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V - V8
hey may have put WAY too many zero's in by accident... but its very unlikely lol

raZel :thumbsup:

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
REVELATION! He just dropped the 'Buy it now' price from $20,500 to $20,000.

He dropped $500 off the price!

Nows your chance boys - he he. Still no bids.

VS97II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive II
hahahahahah thats pretty funny stuff, i doubt anyone would buy it at that price. :rofl: