Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Woodgrain

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
Does anyone know where i can get the wood grain that goes around the gearstick and under the radio facia like in the VScalais series 2 in syd...cos ive rung up holden and a few holden wreckers and they say they dnt have it...does anyone have any they would like to sell to me in good condition ...cos i really want to get the stuff makes the interior look more classy i rekon...otherwise ill just have to find a place that can do it custom for me...any info would be great

Thanx
Jamie

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
You can buy the woodgrain decals from SSV in sydney, and they're pretty common on ebay.

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
ahhk mad...do they look bodgy or do they look really good?

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
just had a look at them at their website...i think they look a bit bodgy and they want $295...it dont look like it will fit the calais , cos the exec(shown in the pic on their website) has a diff console to the calais...thanx for ur info anyway mate...found some other good stuff on their website:yeah:

semmi

Reaction score
yeah the exec and calais consoles are different. you could keep sussing out ebay coz i have seen them for sale on there before.

haloeight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato SII L67 S/C V6
try places that supply signwriting self-adhesive vinyl, shouldnt cost you more than 30-50 a roll, which is about 2-5m, usually a good plastics place will do it

they also sell carbon fibre look-alike vinyl that is very convincing, and a bucket load of other patterns