Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs code 21

I

iamdvs

Hey all,
Alright i've been on this site the last couple of days trying to find an answer to my Vs problems and sure enough I found it and now I need advice on fixing it.My car has an intermittent starting problem,sometimes it'll start other times it'll need continuous cranking then it'll start with a shudder.Yeah so some person on this site supplied the solution to self diagnose and an understanding of codes and i've came out of it with a Code 21 Throttle Position Sensor High Voltage.Now what i'm asking from you knowledgeable lot is whether this requires repair or replacement and if I could have some simple D.I.Y instructions supporting advised option.
Thankyou
Rod
P.s. Thanx again to the people on this site that make it affordable to self diagnose and repair car maintenance problems.

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
Code 21 - Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) high voltage - i had the same prob and needed replacing, the sensor cost me 44 dollars from holden

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
the tps on the vs is located just after were the intake pipe connects facing you