Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Prices of a VS

Power21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC sle '81
Looking for a VS, good quality interior and exterior, low k's but doesnt bother me at all with k's, all the extras like cruise a/c etc, what would be a decent price?

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
depends man...do you want an esteem,equipe,acclaim,berlina,calais,statesman, caprice etc....
a v8 or v6,or v6 supercharged.
a manual or auto.
just need a bit more info to give you an idea of prices...you could always go to the trading post website and look at whats sellin for what price.

Power21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC sle '81
sircruisealotVS said:
depends man...do you want an esteem,equipe,acclaim,berlina,calais,statesman, caprice etc....
a v8 or v6,or v6 supercharged.
a manual or auto.
just need a bit more info to give you an idea of prices...you could always go to the trading post website and look at whats sellin for what price.

Thanks for a quick reply, v6, auto, whatever is cheapest out of the calais berlina etc, dont like the look of a statesman but if i find a good deal id look at it, umm not bothered on spoilers etc.

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
ok..well a v6,auto berlina series ll (berlina is under the calais) you'd be lookin at like $6500-$7500 for a decent one with realistic k's on it.
there's obviously cheaper and more expensive ones out there but around that mark is about how much they go for.

killuminati

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Vacationer
I am picking one up tomorrow, cruise, electric mirrors, electric windows, remote central locking, rwc, reg till 12/06. Only paying $4800. 200,000km, mechanic doing the rwc says its in really good condition.
Series 1 though (i think) 1995 model

frenzal_tom

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VS2 Berlina
im getting a vs2 berlina it has some mods eg-exhaust, extractors, cai/knfilter already done which makes it a little more bit expensive im paying 7.7 wif 146000kms.

M

Mick_Ezekiel

Yeah im looking for a VS to buy one to give to my dad...
Only looking for an Exec... but im buying wholesale where the prices seem to be about $3000 - $4500.

You tried www.carsales.com.au or www.tradingpost.com.au

You could even try at Auction if you want aswell.