Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Floor Mats

Haze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
hey i was just wondering if anyone knows where to find some holden vs floor mats in victoria like is eBay the best place or anyone know any floor mats that would be the right size for a vs?

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
just buy universal floor mats that have the edging you can cut to shape your car.
its as easy as laying them on the floor and seeing which bit needs to be trimmed off...
usually not very much at all for commodores as there's a decent floor space to be covered.

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
Haze said:
hey i was just wondering if anyone knows where to find some holden vs floor mats in victoria like is eBay the best place or anyone know any floor mats that would be the right size for a vs?

AutoBarn in Dandenong selling'em (black or grey) for $56 a set.Proper 4 piece good size/quality mats.

B3NKobe

Reaction score
Members Ride
car
I got mine at Supercheap, made for VS Commy, so they are shaped correctly, the came with 2 front mats & one large mat for the back, they cost me $70 & are pretty good quality, they are a nice dark grey & suit my Calais interior well. Have had them for over 12 months now, no problems at all.

B

Blownvsute

I got a couple of these custom made for me Ute from Tru-Fit in Victoria. Cost me about $80 + Freight. However you're in Vic already so shouldn't be too much for freight. They'll do most words/designs within reason ;) ..
Website.. http://www.tru-fitcarpets.com.au/

Attachments

• 100_0992.jpg
    100_0992.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 449

VLishes

BaZMeG
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais SII
With the drivers side mats, the ones you's bought do they slide around much? In my old VL I had these front mats which would slide around which started to p|ss me off. I'm looking for some for the VS.

B

Blownvsute

VLishes said:
With the drivers side mats, the ones you's bought do they slide around much? In my old VL I had these front mats which would slide around which started to p|ss me off. I'm looking for some for the VS.
Nah, these don't move at all they have a non-slip rubber backing. They haven't moved at all in me ute, even when the passenger seat occupant has gone for the phantom brake.. :D

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
at blueys ute world in wagga they hav some good ones, but they r around 110 bucks, they have a curve around bit that goes around the footrest too hold em in extra neat, they r tops.

LethalVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L ute
i brought ss ones from ebay for $50 including postage. look great and they fit a vs perfectly