Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Seat Covers... What to get?!

B3NKobe

Reaction score
Members Ride
car
Hey Guys, need some help or even some pics if people have any. I have a VS Calais & as much as I love the leahter seats, id like to get some nice seat covers for the car, front seats & back.

Was just wondering if anyone knows of anything nice I can get? I was thinking some nice Dark/Black Grey Sheepskin Covers @ $200. They would look really nice in the car.

Any ideas/suggestions, would be great, but please no seat cover suggestions liike Vic Bitter ones or playboy ones lol.

ben

SAR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina, VZ BT1
a mates got some black/silver Sports Series in his VL, look schmick, not sure of cost i think they're made by Seatcover World

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
do you really want sheepskin covers??
i mean to each there own...but thats a little,i dunno...granny-ish.
should check out these padded velour covers called senator (thats the brand...not as in hsv senator) they are about $60 for the two front seats and $80 for the back (from memory).they look really good, comes in black,grey and i think dark blue too.

B3NKobe

Reaction score
Members Ride
car
Thanks Sar, will look into Seatcover World, will get some quotes from them.

@sircruisalotVS: lol, yeah I can agree they might look a bit granny-ish, but they would really make my calais interior sexeh, they would work well in it, trust me!

wood_22

Reaction score
Yeah Cheers SAR mine do look schmick. Yeah got them from Autobarn bout $45 buck for front or rear.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
if i had a vs calais i wouldnt use seat covers. i think the seats are great.

if you get covers, you probably wont be able to fold down the centre seat, or use the centre armrest, unless the covers are designed for that

ilai85

Reaction score
which calais had full leathers and which had the leathers with the furry center panels??

cant beat leathers.

brentons_house

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive
I have sheep skin grey and red if my camera would put photos on my comp I could show you I have grey and red because I have painted my dash red also. Sheep skin feels great to sit on I hate the cheap ones you get from autobarn and **** plus they don't last long either my grandparents have sheep seat covers that have lasted over 5 years.

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
yep, sheep skins are very nice. cool in summer, warm in the not summer (dont' have winter in darwin)

also very soft.

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
ilai85 said:
which calais had full leathers and which had the leathers with the furry center panels??

cant beat leathers.

At least on the VR-VS they were all standard leather trim (not full leather)... I think full leather was only ever an option.

I wouldn't go any of the racing style covers in the calais, would look horribly out of place. If your keeping the original look of the car, sheepskin covers are probably the go.