Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what can i get for my VR?

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
hey guys, just wont some suggestions, ive got a 1993 vr v6 auto and i was wonderig how much you think id be able to sell it for, the problem is, as in previous threads, it needs painting.. theres nothing rong with it now except painting.

the reason i wont to sell it is so i can buy a v8 vn calais for sale down the road. the guy will sell it to me for $2500

i was just wondering wot my v6 vr would get me. the only mods its got is a cold air induction kit (genuine holden) with a high flow k&n , and a 2 1/2 exhaust, its an auto v6 3.8lt executive

any way a picture: (remembering bonnet/roof/boot are in primer)

Attachments

• car.JPG
    car.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 140

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
hmm,maybe $3k-$4k...depending on how many k's are on it.
having the bonet/roof/boot in primer isnt goin to help with interest in buyin the car though...

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
sircruisealotVS said:
hmm,maybe $3k-$4k...depending on how many k's are on it.
having the bonet/roof/boot in primer isnt goin to help with interest in buyin the car though...

no way !....... $2000 - $2500... if its done over 200,000 Km....

but I agree on the primer bit...the car will need a respray thats why it devalued so much...

I could have bought a 150,000 Km VR Exec on Gas with original immaculate duco for $ 4000.

Also depends what state your in....Eastern States have more competition for sales hence lower prices.

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
ok cheers, ill put 3 on and will take 2500 if sum1 offers it ;) cheers, hmmm the vn calias 5lt looks very very nice :)