Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Boot Lip In SA: Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

damez

Panther S2
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec S2
I own a VS in Panther Mica and really like the small "bootlip" found on some other VS Commodores. For those of you who don't know what I am referring to, it is a small spoiler like lip added onto the boot of the car, extending the boot a bit. I was just wondering if anyone knew a place in SA (preferably in Adelaide) where these bootlips can be purchased. Also if anyone knew the price it would be greatly appreciated. Cheerz Damez :coolpimp:

Last edited:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Your talking about a VS (maybe VR too) S Pac spoiler (well, bootlid). They come stock, and are not an extenstion, theyre a different boot.

You can get aftermarket ones added on, i think ASV can do them. Not sure about a price though, but check out there site and email them (asv = adelaide Special Vehicles, not sure of the addy)

ah_yeah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S S2
its not a different boot its just a lip..from bodykit places or even a wreckers

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
the only ones i've seen are apart of the boot, unless it was a custom job

but it definatly wasn't added on

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
You mean one like the picture below...

There just a screw on piece of plastic...

You should do a search of the wreckers from the yellow pages such as 40+ Hotline asking for a genuine S-Pac boot spoiler before forking out for a fibreglass copy...

Original spoilers are far superior in fit and durability.

You could try a Holden Dealership... Make sure your sitting down when they give you a quote....I was quoted $500 a while ago just for the front SS lip.

Last edited:

damez

Panther S2
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec S2
Cheers

Yeh the pictured bootlip is the one that I was talking about. I went on the ASV website but couldnt find it, so yeh I guess i'll just have to look around. Thanks for the information though at least i know what im looking for :) But yeh it would be greatly appreciated if anyone else had any information regarding the S pack boot lip spoiler (like price, places where they are sold). I would think it would be pretty hard to come across a VS S pack at a wreckers, but i might give it a go anyway. How do the spoilers come on and off? Because if i do find one at a wreckers i want to know how to remove it without damaging it. I would prefer a brand new spoiler because it would mean a lot less hassles. So yeh write in if you can help me. Cheerz Damez

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
ASV do sell them, i know of someone who got one from there. Email them, and they'll be able to help you. they're not that popular, which is probably why there not on the site.

damez

Panther S2
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec S2
lol I made an enquiry with ASV and they came up with a price of $395 fitted and painted.....a lil bit out of my price range. So yeh sixshooter was right about the "sitting down when they give ya a quote" lol thankz newaiiz. i might just check around a few wreckers...if anyone knows anyother places, write here! cheerz damez

Status
Not open for further replies.