Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fog Lamps. Need Help

mat vsII

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK statesman 5.7, VS exec TURBO
i am wanting to install fog lamp into my VSII Equip.
i Know where to get all thew bits but i want to know...
can enyone give my a guide on how to do the wireing for the lamps and for the LED on the lamp switch? Thanx

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
Your car should have the wiring under the bonnet for it ...if it does it will have the 2 pin plugs that go to the lights themselves taped back near both the head lights and the relay base and relay under the relay/fuse cover.This is the diagram for the wiring under the bonnet The wire that is violet /red ( I think I called it pink/ red in this diagram by mistake ..it should be violet red) but it should be there that goes from the relay base through the firewall to the dash connector plug. You need to run a wire from the plug to the switch and tee off existing wires to fog switch connector above .heres the diagram for it
This is the diagram for the wiring at the dash plugs beside the fuses inside the car.The wire that comes from the relay is the violet/red wire on connector 124.Ignore the wiring connection directions as thats for installing a L3 dash . I have put this in just to show you the dash wiring connectors .
Another thing I found is the connector you need to install that plugs into the fog switch itself is the same in size and type as the air cond switch one.
If you get stuck I could make up the wiring with the plugs you need from spare stuff I have here .You have to make a few tee solder wiring connections as in the second diagram.
This thread might be a help too.

Last edited: