Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Extracted my car

Z

Z()LTAN

Hi everyone ive got Pacie extractors on my car now! :driving:
Cost me $570 for the set plus install and all that.
Now i havent found a great increase in power that i had been lead to expect but it is 'alot'! smoother.
Y havent i seen a major increase in power? Am i sposed to reset ecu again or something?

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
you should notice a bit of difference with the torque of the engine.... it will get up and move alot faster

Holdenboy_VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VS
i got pacies a while ago with 2 1/2'' exhaust
i felt a bit more torque n power in takeoff
u should notice it compared to bein stocko :driving:

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Z()LTAN said:
Hi everyone ive got Pacie extractors on my car now! :driving:
Cost me $570 for the set plus install and all that.
Now i havent found a great increase in power that i had been lead to expect but it is 'alot'! smoother.
Y havent i seen a major increase in power? Am i sposed to reset ecu again or something?
Any difference in sound mate?

Z

Z()LTAN

nah no diff in sound but when i rev it past 5500rpm in nutral and release quick it used to pop and fart (as is norm) but now its real smooth and acelleration is smoother, the only real diff ive found is that the gears 1-2 are much longer (much)

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Going by my experience of fitting extractors to a Ford auto crossflow six and having a 2.25 in single system with walker turbo muffler

You should feel a bit more acceleration from the seat of your pants...
The motor should be smoother, more responsive to throttle...and you should find if you drive around sedately that you dont need anywhere as much throttle as before so you should get increased fuel economy...The motor should rev more easily...but if you rev it everywhere you'll get worse fuel economy than without extractors...and you may also find you have lost a little low down torque depending on how big your system is.

Your won't get any spectacular power increases...but the throttle response and revability should make you happy...

Last edited: