Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Interior Water Leak

S

shadsnz

I've got a problem with water in the passenger front floor area and suspect it's an Air Conditioner water leak. Could it be that the exit hose is leaking back into the interior? Looking underneath the car, it looks like the hose has broken off where it passes through the drive tunnel. Any help or info much appreciated!

V

VSAccCom

mines doing the same thing but only when it rains be curious to see wat it is

P

portercg

VsAccCom you should suspect the windscreen seal first, and then the sealing around the front cowl. Also check the inner guard for holes ffrom old mudflaps etc

P

portercg

Shadz your problem is likely the aircon drain pipe is dislodged, I should have mentioned that.
Bored tonight, nothing interesting on TV. Should have gone to Willowbank

kirkson

Captain
Reaction score
Members Ride
93 vr v6 exec duel fuel
HI mr vr had the same problem, used to get wet foot espessially when turning a left corner, it turned out to be the air con drain hose, jack up thhe car secure it with chasis stands or something then look under your car you will find a small rubber hose coming out of the floor on the left side right above the gearbox/ transmission, use a plastic wire tie and poke it up into the pipe up and down up and down, a lot of crap and water will come out, this should fix your problem unless the drain tube is perrished, then you will have to replace it, no big deal. ih be carefull you dont get a face full of crap when cleaning out the pipe. regards kirk

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Mine leaked on the drivers side when it was blocked and a number of people I have spoken to have told me that theirs also leaked drivers side when blocked. Which would probably lead me to believe it has dislodged.