Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Urgent Help Needed

Holdenboy_VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VS
My VS's indicators jus stoped working and i'm not sure wat the problem could be..... :b:
hazards all work jus not indicators checked fuses all good.......
any help will be appreciated :thumbsup: :bow:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
if your hazards still work, its probably the stalk itself. (assuming there on the same fuse)
there quite costly for a new one from holden, but theres no cheap way around it.

Holdenboy_VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VS
i'm doubting its that cos i can still switch the headlights and high beam on.....sorry i should have mentioned that 2 :b:

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
try disconnecting battery and reconnecting it

P

portercg

Holdenboy, I just checked the wiring diagram. likely culprit is the stalk because the hazards and indicators share the same relay. You say the fuses are all good so suspect the stalk. can you use a test light to confirm?

Holdenboy_VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VS
just went down 2 super cheap auto....got a flasher unit still nuthn....exchanged it for a indicator stalk...........same thing i can work my lights high's and lows but not indicator :b:

P

portercg

Sorry to hear that, you might have a break in the wiring. there's nothing but wire between the flasher relay and the switch. But it does look like power supply for the indicators comes via the hazard switch. If you can swap a hazard switch to check that could be worth a try, otherwise we stop guessing and you go to a sparky.