Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wagon hatch

M

mouffa

just wanting to know if it is possible to have all the dorrs on my vs sr2 wagon open with the first push on the key button as i have modded my tailgate to open with the key alone so i can piss the lock off and make the back strip flush any advice would be good

P

portercg

I think the Body control module controls that. I don't think it can be programmed out but a dealer could tell you for sure

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
wire the solenoid thing for tailgate into rear doors, should open on first press then.

M

mouffa

but if i do that then the tailgate will open as well on the first push i want it to open on the second and the doors on the first the way it is now the tailgate opens with the rears and i have to shut it everytime

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
oh, lol. sorry, i misread your post totally wrong there. umm, well, i know on aftermarket central locking, the fronts use more wires than back, not sure on genuine, but it should be the same, disconnect the wires from back doors, and run from door actuator to same colour wires on front doors, will require more wire. then, as long as you dont cut the original rear wires to tailgate, you should be right. does that all make sense?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
np, let us know how you go. and get photos if you can