Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Xenon Light Globes

Haze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
are xenon light globes any good for a vs commodore?

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Mate head down to autobarn and check out the globes they got there. I dont know what your after, whether you want brighter or whiter, but they have both types. You can go as bright and/or as white as you want but there are laws affecting the brigtness of the globes. Dont go too bright or they will look like a dentist lights and cops will notice and will book you. Saying that, the prices do vary too - up to $110ish for a set. And remember not to touch the bulbs with your fingers or they will leave hot spots which cause the bulb to fail faster. I dont know why you specify xenon - does it really matter what gas the bulb is filled with?

HIROLLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII CAPRICE
Im looking at buying a set for my headlights does anyone know what type of connectioned bulb i need to buy to work with the vs stato headligths? Im looking at also replacing the parkers with some coloured ones.

Any help would be great

Cheers

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
actual headlights youll need a h4 type. xenon are the blue/white quartz headlights that cut through the fog and makes night driving a lot better, makes the lit up areas look like daylight, not artificial yellow... i have 90w ones, cost me $35 from supercheap, in my commo and they look awesome, everyone comments on them, which i spose is a good thing :) 90w are illegal though ive been told, may not be, but i keep my original lights in my glovey if the po-po get narky just in case...havent had a problem as yet and have had them since late feb.

WiLo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec
flipsyde said:
i got 100w and der good no problems must be a hassle for other drivers tho. i dont like it when i see a car aproachin me with them installed.. too bright
you dont like it so you installed them in your own car? that sounds really logical

bradvt98

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt executive
i brought phillips crystal visions from autobarn yesterday they look sweet set me back $99 still have to get the high beam ones still

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Were they H4 or H1.. Because I was sure this is the normal one..

C1255.jpg

HIROLLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII CAPRICE
so the H4 would work with my stato headlights? Just plug in cause i know theres different connections

RedLiner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series 2 Commodore
Yes I believe a statesman has a H4 globe also. Just pull the old globe out and have a look.